About the Company:
Arcus is the leading platform making payments possible for everyone. Arcus is a Payments-as-a-Service company, helping every business make financially inclusive products accessible for their users. The world’s largest and most innovative companies choose Arcus to launch fintech products across the Americas including BBVA, Santander, Walmart, 7-Eleven, and Rappi. Arcus was launched in 2013 through Y-Combinator and is backed by Ignia, Initialized Capital, Maverick, Winklevoss, Andreessen Horowitz, Kapor Capital, and Inicia.
About this job:
Arcus is looking for a customer success Application Support Analyst who will be responsible for assisting our clients through the integration process to our API, the position will be based in Mexico City.
He/she will be working with our Client Growth and Engineering teams to make sure business needs are met and a strong technical foundation is laid for successful client launches.
- Serve as a technical consultant and understand customer’s infrastructure and technical requirements.
- Educate and train customer/billers about our API’s features via support calls or webinars.
- Work closely with our engineering team to resolve or escalate any issues that arise during the integration process.
- Correct minor programing issues within our API
- Create and maintain Arcus's technical documentation
- Certify clients making sure they meet requirements to work properly with our API.
- User creation on Arcus sandbox and production platforms.
- Work closely with account managers to meet client launch deadlines
- Assist coworkers with miscellaneous operational tasks depending on business needs
- The candidate must be excited to work in a high growth start-up
- Fast learner (expected to adjust to the role within a 3 month period)
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience working in a Tech Support/Engineering team
- The ideal candidate has programming notions in Java, Ruby & Python
- Experience with Rest APIs and web services is a must
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Postman & Honeycomb
- Experience working in a Fintech is a plus
- The candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English and have exceptional written and communication skills.
- Must possess attention to detail, analytical and project management skills